$45 / year
Individual Members have full membership privileges and rights. Individual members receive:
- The fortnightly CAQ Flash e-news and quarterly CAQ Bulletin (electronic copy or printed copy if subscribed)
- Workshop entry at member rates
- Free exhibition entry to the Annual Members Exhibition and $7000 Siliceous Award
- Contribution to the CAQ website and Bulletin
- Voting rights at CAQ meeting
- Free access (or small cover charge) to attend Clay Chats designs just for CAQ members
Ceramic Arts Queensland is the umbrella organisation representing the interests of ceramic artists and potters in Queensland and Northern New South Wales. We have a long history of encouraging clay-workers to develop their skills and to share those skills with others in the community. We also advocate that ceramic arts are the equal of any of the other visual arts and that it is both valuable and collectable. The benefits of being a member of Ceramic Arts Queensland are numerous:
- Sharing and exchanging ideas with your fellow ceramic artists in an informal and friendly environment
- Access to the CAQ Toolkit Workshops at member rates
- Access to the members’ area of the CAQ website – a resource database of ceramic specific interests
- Participation in any other opportunities that become available to the organisation and its members (eg. Pop-Up shops)
- Free entry to the CAQ Annual Members’ Exhibition
- Entry to the CAQ $7000 biennial Siliceous Award for Ceramic Excellence
- Receipt of the CAQ Flash e-news – a fortnightly email with links to opportunities, exhibitions and latest industry news
- Receipt of the CAQ Quarterly Bulletin – a 20 page newsletter which contains ceramic specific articles, events and opportunities
- These publications are sent by email. Many members prefer the Quarterly Bulletin to be delivered also in hard copy. It is a fine publication and the paper magazine is a convenient and handy format for keeping.
- You can indicate you want to receive the printed Bulletin on the membership form (at a small additional cost that is well worth it!).
All members are encouraged to contribute articles to the CAQ Bulletin, Flash Newsletter and CAQ webpage.