ONLINE WORKSHOP: 9AM SUNDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2021
Join Larissa Warren for a fun and informative 2.5hr online workshop on Sunday 7th November 2021 at 9am Brisbane, Australia time
- an introduction talk, a tour of Larissa’s studio (a converted underground bunker) and a peak into her lush mountain setting
- a demonstration of how to mix colour into clay (specifically porcelain)
- how to create freestyle nerikomi pattern blocks
- & how to incorporate these pattern slices in both hand built, slab and wheel thrown works
- You will also receive a professionally produced 10 page PDF resource which covers the methods, materials and tools discussed, as well as how to successfully dry and fire your works.